Allergy Associates of Utah is pleased to welcome Dr. Andrew M. Smith to our practice. Dr. Smith attended medical school at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. He completed his Residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center. He completed his fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at the University of Cincinnati / Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center. He is board certified in both Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith will expand our practice by offering rapid and cluster immunotherapy, extended contact allergy testing, orthopedic device allergy testing, penicillin testing and challenge, and aspirin desensitization. Dr. Smith will be available at both locations to serve the health care needs of all our patients.
- Asthma – Wheezing, coughing, chest congestion, shortness of breath.
- “Hay Fever” – Frequent colds. Itchy, watery, red, swollen eyes. Itchy, runny, stuffy nose. Sneezing.
- Food Allergy.
- Skin Problems – Including eczema & hives.
- Insect Allergies – Including bee sting reactions
- Animal Allergies
- Medication Allergies – e.g. aspirin, penicillin
- Recurrent Middle Ear Infections – Ears “popping” or plugged
- Allergy & Asthma Related School Problems – Such as poor concentration, decreased memory. Physical education related problems (coughing, wheezing, congestion.)